I limit my practice to my area of expertise, and try to use the best available evidence to guide clinical decision making.
I am affiliated with multidisciplinary cancer care teams, and have access to multiple experienced practitioners in a variety of specialties to help guide me.
I am very happy to refer onto other colleagues for second opinions as necessary, or as requested.
I am happy to see patients for second opinions.
My clinical practice is as follows:
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Salivary gland (parotid, submandibular, sublingual, minor) surgery
- Oral Cancer and other mucosal cancers of the head and neck
- Skin cancers of the head and neck, particularly advanced and/or metastatic tumours
- Surgery of the teeth and jaws
- Surgery for other miscellaneous, rare or unusual conditions of the head and neck
What I don’t do
- Cosmetic surgery
- Orthognathic surgery (surgery as part of orthodontic treatment)
- Dental implants
- Chronic facial pain
Accredited at the Following Hospitals
- Westmead Hospital
- Westmead Private Hospital
- Blacktown Hospital